Time duration for issuing Family joining Visa

Can anyone let me know the time duration required for issuing family joining visa if we submit all documents in ROP.

arshed.sufyan wrote:

Can anyone let me know the time duration required for issuing family joining visa if we submit all documents in ROP.

Hi arshed.sufyan,

If all the paperwork is in place, about a week to ten day's time, maximum.

Thank you sir

Dear all
My husband work in Oman,I want get the Family Visa
Can anyone  let me know how to get the Family Visa?
How long time need it?
And if family visa need takes the time,how to get the Visit visa?
How much money need for the visit visa?
Best regards

Majid-Pari wrote:

Dear all
My husband work in Oman,I want get the Family Visa
Can anyone  let me know how to get the Family Visa?
How long time need it?
And if family visa need takes the time,how to get the Visit visa?
How much money need for the visit visa?
Best regards

Hi
To be eligible for family visa, your husband's monthly income should be above OMR 600/-
Get salary slip or a bank statement (past 3 months or so) mentioning his salary.
Valid proof of residence (Rent lease or agreement) in your husband's name.
Valid Marriage certificate attested by your home country Embassy.
Medical fitness certificate of wife (not required for Visit Visa).
As mentioned above, it may take 7-10 days to get family visa.
I know only this much.... For other details, your husband can contact his employer.
Best.

Hi
Thanks for your response and your explane
Now I just want to now,for visit visa,how much money is require?

Its 20 Riyals

Majid-Pari wrote:

Hi

Hi
Visit visa is granted to the relatives of a foreigner who is resident in Oman at the request of and on the responsibility of his sponsor.
- It is valid for use within 6 months from the date of issuance.
- You can stay in the Sultanate up to 3 months from the date of entry.
- Fees: 20 Omani Riyals.

Required documents:
-Visa application endorsed and stamped by the sponsor
-Two photographs of size 4X6 cm.
-Copy of your passport
-Copy of the specimen signature of the authorized signatories issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. In case of personal sponsorships, a copy of the sponsor's personal identity card is required for signature comparison.
-Copy of your husband's passport (to verify the relationship degree)
-A letter of undertaking in which the sponsor declares that he shall be responsible for the visitor during his visit to Oman, and must mention his relationship with that visitor.

The above information is from the Royal Oman Police website....  :blink:

SenseOfHumour wrote:

Its 20 Riyals

Hi
Thanks for your information

Kannadiga wrote:
Majid-Pari wrote:

Hi

Hi
Visit visa is granted to the relatives of a foreigner who is resident in Oman at the request of and on the responsibility of his sponsor.
- It is valid for use within 6 months from the date of issuance.
- You can stay in the Sultanate up to 3 months from the date of entry.
- Fees: 20 Omani Riyals.

Required documents:
-Visa application endorsed and stamped by the sponsor
-Two photographs of size 4X6 cm.
-Copy of your passport
-Copy of the specimen signature of the authorized signatories issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. In case of personal sponsorships, a copy of the sponsor's personal identity card is required for signature comparison.
-Copy of your husband's passport (to verify the relationship degree)
-A letter of undertaking in which the sponsor declares that he shall be responsible for the visitor during his visit to Oman, and must mention his relationship with that visitor.

The above information is from the Royal Oman Police website....  :blink:

Thanks kannadiga
My case is personal sponsorships(my husband),if all documents issue,you think maximum how long time need time for receive the Visit Visa?
Best regards

Majid-Pari wrote:

Thanks kannadiga
My case is personal sponsorships(my husband),if all documents issue,you think maximum how long time need time for receive the Visit Visa?
Best regards

Seven to 10 business days on an average. But it can be highly variable (2 days to 2 weeks).

Kannadiga wrote:
Majid-Pari wrote:

Thanks kannadiga
Best regards

Seven to 10 business days on an average. But it can be highly variable (2 days to 2 weeks).

Thank you so much for your guidance

Are the terms the same incase of a wife( with an employment contract visa)  trying to facilitate her spouse and young children to join her?

Nadia.Aliyan wrote:

Are the terms the same in case of a wife( with an employment contract visa)  trying to facilitate her spouse and young children to join her?

Hi Nadia
I don't think it is the same in case of woman expats. Its sad....
You may find this discussion: As per the local labour laws, only a man is entitled to sponsor his family useful.

Kannadiga..thanx for the info and the link..a set back for me((I was banking on hauling the family in with me..))

Hey,

I have applied for Family Joining Visa on 20th Dec 2015. All papers are in place as per ROP requirements, till date I havent received the visa. PRO says its under process even the online status shows under process.  Any idea why its taking too late?? PS: I am from India.

Hello .
My husband lives in oman for 4 months .. and i m here for visit visa i m 8th months pregnanat . My husband want to convert my visit visa to family visa and want to deliver baby here .?

Hi Ayeshazohaib,

Well, during this advanced stage of your pregnancy, even if you want to return no airline would take you. So you have to necessarily make alternate arrangements only.

my husband in 1 month in oman I have apply family visa but company not get family visa my husband can apply family visa and which time and fees required to family visa application. To be eligible for family status, R.O. 600/- as monthly salary.