How to get job in kuwait.

Will it take 2 months to 3 months to get a job in kuwait?

Hi Citadel28,

It will be great if you give us a small introduction about yourself so as to make the thread more friendly :)

What type of job are you looking for?

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hello everyone,

Can anyone please help me in getting part time job in Kuwait (After 7PM)

Thx
Nil

U can search on line

If anyone is looking for employment there are sites like bayt.com and overseasjobs and it is not easy to just land in Kuwait and expect to find employment.

hello how to get job

Hello everyone,

So as you may get some relevant infos about how to get a job in Kuwait, i recommend you go through the following topic : How to get a Job in Kuwait

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi everyone,

Please someone help me how to get job in kuwait.

By qualification - am a qualified cost accountant(ICWA) with 1 year post qualification exp and 1.5 years pre qualfication exp. Besides am B.Com degree holder.

Hi everyone, 
  CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO GET A JOB/ VISA WITH WORKING PERMIT IN KUWAIT AND AM READY IF I HAVE TO PAY SOMETHING AFTER SECURING IT.
  well I have been working in the hotel industry for the past 12yrs and I really want to relocate to Kuwait,currently as a Restaurant supervisor@Movenpick hotels and resorts(5star hotel) my country u cannot have the visa there. I dont have a problem if I get waiter job fine. I have certificate in food & beverage training,customer service skills  and movenpick hotels supervision and managerial training. Email [email protected]

Hello everyone,

@Adonis Asante Danso, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Kuwait

Or contact professionals in the Kuwait business directory so as to inquire from the : Jobs in Kuwait

and may i remind you that you should write only in undercase and not with caps locks on the forum as it is viewed as shouting  ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna