Update Passport Details on Exit/Re-Entry

Hi. Just traveled to Bahrain with my family by KF Causeway. We came back to saudi 2 days ago. I just checked MOI portal to ensure that exit reentry status shows that all of my dependents are shown as Inside kingdom. However, to my surprise, my wife's status is being shown as still outside whereas rest of the family members are inside. Any idea how to correct the status of my wife's exit reentry?

fahim.fateh wrote:

Hi. Just traveled to Bahrain with my family by KF Causeway. We came back to saudi 2 days ago. I just checked MOI portal to ensure that exit reentry status shows that all of my dependents are shown as Inside kingdom. However, to my surprise, my wife's status is being shown as still outside whereas rest of the family members are inside. Any idea how to correct the status of my wife's exit reentry?

Better to visit Passport Office (Jawazat) Passport is stamped??

The exit stamp (from Bahrain Immigration is available) but not for Saudi Immigration as we entered. Now a days, Saudi Immigration ( at causeway) doesnt stamp the passport and they just updated within their system.

fahim.fateh wrote:

The exit stamp (from Bahrain Immigration is available) but not for Saudi Immigration as we entered. Now a days, Saudi Immigration ( at causeway) doesnt stamp the passport and they just updated within their system.

Visit Passport office to update in their system.

Thx Javed. For sure i will have to visit jawazat but i am looking for the procedure which i may need to follow to get through.  Hopefully someone here might have faced same issue and can provide more details. Thx

The same thing happened to my brother.When he checked his status "it showing Outside Kingdom".

Its happened while he travelled back from Dubai through saudi border.

After a week he visited the same border office and rectified in half hour.

Riyad jawazat didnt helped him to rectify the issue,so he travelled from Riyadh to Border to solve this.

Dear fahim
I am facing the same problem. ...can you guide me how to get my wife passport stamped for re entry...
Thanx...

you need to visit border again to update ,jawazat visit willl be waste of time

Since I am working in Riyadh my wife (hop) needs a transfer from buraydah to Riyadh. If anybody interested please let me know...

No.

Jawazat helped me in updating my wife and daughter passports and I didn't visit border again.
Here I am going to share my experience.
First I visited jawazat office azizia ( as it was near to my office). They told me you go to passport general department (google map) situated in malaz....
We visited that office in the morning.  A security guard asked us about the purpose of visit and then guided us to a particular officer.
The officer checked my wife and daughter passports,  and then asked me to make photocopies of all passports ist pages and border entry stamp pages (there was not even stamp on my 2 years old daughter passport, however luckily border staff at least stamped entry on my wife's passport).
Then he asked me to write an application in the name of director general passport department requesting him to update the passports. 
We submitted this application to the same officer and waited for 2 days.
On 3rd day the passport details were updated and now absher is showing inside kingdom . Thats all.
Here I would make 2 recommendations.
If you are facing the same problem or any other official problem in KSA and you can't speak arabic well
1. Plz take someone who can speak arabic well as it is a matter of seconds in offices to understand everything.  The officers will not waste time on you explaining the situation and they would like to get rid of you as soon as possible.
2. For every move you make in KSA , you must be mentally prepared for any problem.