Experience vs Qualification

Dear friends,

I am an MBA in sales and marketing but through out have worked in construction industry in India. After starting my career as a marketing guy i moved into operations. In current SOL Project Builder is the profile that exactly matches my work description in India. I would like to know is their any specific qualification need for this profile???, can an experience of 5 + years compensate the relevant education requirement. Looking forward for your help

regards

Raikanwal wrote:

Dear friends,

I am an MBA in sales and marketing but through out have worked in construction industry in India. After starting my career as a marketing guy i moved into operations. In current SOL Project Builder is the profile that exactly matches my work description in India. I would like to know is their any specific qualification need for this profile???, can an experience of 5 + years compensate the relevant education requirement. Looking forward for your help

regards

Welcome to the forum...

You need to check out the govt website www.immi.gov.au  to see if they relax the educational requirements. To be honest I think not.
Also take the time to read through the posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page for information.

Raikanwal wrote:

can an experience of 5 + years compensate the relevant education requirement.

Some years ago experience was valued in many occupations, but I have noticed that qualifications do seem to be more important now.

I am not sure if it ever really applied for immigration purposes though.

You should find the right links for that at the new immigration site: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work … -lists/SOL

Check the immi website for info

Immigration has moved its website to http://www.border.gov.au.  No longer at IMMI

Thank you so much guys.. Till last year 6+ years of experience used the compensate the relevant education clause this year with revised immi norms and web page i am not able to figure out the link to get this information