Looking for a job

Hello friends!

I am Joanna, 25 years of age currently living in moscow for 2 years now. I hope someone here can help me find a good job as a housemaid/cleaner/ helper. I can do everything at home like cleaning, ironing and cooking. I have reference letter from my previous employer just in case you need one. I dont have work for 3 weeks now so I badly needed now. I decided to work abroad because I am the bread winner of the family, I have 4 siblings who are studying. I will appreciate if you can help me recommend to your friends or relatives.. God blessed everyone!!thank you

Helo sissy .fb mo pls my recommend ako amo

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hi Joanna.

I have opportunity for you can you please drop me your resume in my email box
Arjun

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Have blessed monday to everyone  im heide  38 years of age  im married and 2 siblings and currently here in moscow for 8 months. ANY one can  help me please  to find  a good job as as possible  i can do all around work  specially in cooking skills, or also baby sitter,and housekeeper i can provided a references from all my previous if you needed and family host

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Hello Joanna! If you speak Indonesian I can help you to find a job! Please feel free to text me

Hello Ksenia,

as advised in another post, you should post your job offers in the jobs in Moscow section

Nope! I can only speak English...

JoannaMarie081889 wrote:

Hello friends!

I am Joanna, 25 years of age currently living in moscow for 2 years now. I hope someone here can help me find a good job as a housemaid/cleaner/ helper. I can do everything at home like cleaning, ironing and cooking. I have reference letter from my previous employer just in case you need one. I dont have work for 3 weeks now so I badly needed now. I decided to work abroad because I am the bread winner of the family, I have 4 siblings who are studying. I will appreciate if you can help me recommend to your friends or relatives.. God blessed everyone!!thank you

Hello! I'm looking a housekeeper for myself in Moscow. Work once a week for one day.

@Igor 26

This is and old (2015) inactive thread.
You are invited to place a free advertisement in the jobs section at the top of this page.