Marry Romanian abroad without go for embassy to authorize it

i would like to know procedures about marry a Romanian citizen outside of Romania , i'm Egyptian and my fiancee is Romanian , i live a broad and i don't have Romanian embassy where i live , she will come to visit me soon .
can we marry here and when she go back to Romania authorize our marriage certificate without need to go for Romanian embassy or i go by myself to Romania
can she finish my residence papers without need to go for Romania as i don't expect to go Romania soon because of my work ( i only wanted to travel legally to Romania without visa as i can visit her whenever i want )

Thanks

You must be in Romania to submit a residence permit request!  The police cannot interview you, visit your home and determine you are really married (you know, to detect fraudulent/convenience marriages, and therefore immigration fraud), if you are not in the same country as your "wife". 

You likely will need a visa to join your future "wife".  You should ask her to go to MAE in her area to get complete and direct information from them about the situation, maybe it has changed.

thank you very much for your help