Meet New people in Dubai

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm Maya from Lebanon - came to Dubai in January but due to my hectic job, I couldn't meet friends to go out with and enjoy Dubai life. And now things are getting stable in my work so I feel I missed so much... I'm really looking forward to meet new people and build relationships. is there any communities to join and form relationships (decent friendship, I mean).

Kindly advise,

I would like to meet you and see each other and to make good relationships

Thanks, I wish we could find more people here who are interested and organise an outing together. Any one interested?

Hi Maya

I experienced the same issue before, Strange thing about UAE is social life level is very low.
Well, lets hope we can change that.

I met a couple of good friends through Expat-Blog...
and It would be great to meet with you and others , " Not dating propose "

Have you got any plans?

Hey that would be good :)

Just few things to mention for all expats here and who are sending private messages:
1- not looking for dating at all - only friendship and networking.
2- for everyone interested in organizing a group outing, please post here - not through private message.
3- please girls come and join as well - not only guys are invited.
Thanks,

Sounds good! Count me in :)

Would meetup for Coffee be good Idea ?

Yes sure but I'm waiting for this group to grow:) and we will all meet :)

yes sure, would you like me to promote it.. ?

yes please..as well invite some ladies as only guys are interested here :D

Sure we will :)
thanks for your interest:)

me and my wife would love to meet new people and get acquainted, we're in RAK
keep me posted guys
ciao :)

Thanks for ur interest . Soon we will have update. Once we have more to join us.

I am interested to meet you , private message me please so we can schedule a meetup as I am here since last 5 years, so can hangout together.

Hello friends.
I am also new here.
Like you all i am also interested in making good friends.
Friends play very big role in our life.
Life is incomplete if we do not have friends in our life.

Hey Everyone,

Its a nice idea. I've been here from last 6 months and don't do squat. Have no friends  and network.

Count me in please

Thanks
Manu

Hi there, Iam hre in DXB looking for friends

Hi Maya,

Sometimes it's a issue in Dubai to build friendships, people keep coming and going. We've got a small group of friends from different nationalities and you're most welcome to join us anytime.

Just send me a private message if you don't mind so we can talk :)

Hi there, my name is Matt from the U.K and have just arrived in Dubai.
If your around the marina area in evenings then I can meet and make some friends from next week.

Thanks
Matt

Let's make it happen...

Hi All, This seems to be taking too long to confirm a meetup.
anyways, I suggest we catch up for a coffee as a start.

will the Jumeirah Walk " Dubai " do?  Any suggestions ?

Hello for everyone!U can count in me.Btw was some meeting or not yet!?
:-)
Lets organize meeting ,so all can join!

Count me in please :)

Hello all

I guess one among you should create a new thread giving the date and place for a meet up. Those who are already free can join, and those who cannot make it the first time, will definitely join the next time you organize!

So who is willing to take the lead to create the 'Expat.com Meet up in Dubai..' thread?

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Maya! Welcome to Expat.com!! :)
I'm Sriram from India.. I'm looking for a friend as well whom I can spend some quality time with and visit few places although I have visited couple of spots in Dubai.. I'm here since 7 months now..
You can send me a private msg or email me at [email protected] and then we can further converse and exchange numbers.
Thank you,
Sriram

Finally,
Lets meet up all this Friday at 20:00!
Place - Barasti Beach bar,which is in Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Hotel.
Who is interested please drop the message to
watssup to admin of group Midnight Sam

Waiting for you all guys!Lets find friends and have a great time! :)

Hey there Kenjee, sure that be nice. I have few ideas . I have created a whatsapp group for Expat.com meetups. I hope we can make this regular.. Thanks

Hello

Would be great to organize the meet up here itself so that we can have a feedback too of those coming or not. We can help then by inviting expats registered on the Dubai community.

Our new version of the site coming up next month will make event organization a lot easier.

Regards
Kenjee

this post has lost communication, I will not continue posting here.. I have created another post where so far 6 expats are confirmed meeting. if you can maybe create a thread soon..

kenjee wrote:

Our new version of the site coming up next month will make event organization a lot easier.

Regards
Kenjee

Good to know this. Drum rolls  :top:

When I was in Dammam, KSA, we had successfully organized a meet-up. Hope, DXB will have more enthusiastic participants from all genders.

AssiyaKairzhanova wrote:

Finally,
Lets meet up all this Friday at 20:00!
Place - Barasti Beach bar,which is in Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Hotel.
Who is interested please drop the message to
watssup to admin of group Midnight Sam

Waiting for you all guys!Lets find friends and have a great time! :)

Could you please Create a New thread so as to get this meet up for official?

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Friend, I am in dubai and like to meet like minded people. Share thought have good friends.. message me if you want, whenever you free. Take care .

hi I sent you private msg

AND I AM INTERESTED

yes,,please give number

Looking for Dubai friend~~

Guys, if you successful to arrange a group friendship meeting without Casanovas or Romeos please count me, I'm in

Hello How are U? Hope everything is fine.

Hey
is this still up? if so kindly update me via private or here as am interested to meet up new people too.

Hi

me to looking for new friends

want to meetup

Anyone traveling from Toronto, Canada to Dubai or Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways on Oct 6th