Visa for fiance go to states

I have fiance who her and two child living  with me for 6 months. She want to come m to the states and visit my friends and stay a couple weeks with her chidren. I will coming also how does she get a visa the children have passports?

Her and her children will need their Dominican passports first.  Then they can begin the application process.  The application is not that hard to complete.  Everything you need can be found here. 

http://santodomingo.usembassy.gov/how-to-apply.html

If you have specific questions as you go through that let me know.

The process seems completely subjective to me.  The first time I applied with my wife they said no right away.  Didn't even read the documentation we brought with us.  Simply said she has no sufficient reason to return to the DR so no.  The second time I applied they gave her a 10 year unlimited visa.  Nothing changed between the first and second time.  Her financial status, our marital status, her occupation, etc.  Everything is 100% the same.  If you look at the two applications side by side the only difference is the date.  So if you get rejected the first time wait a few months and try again.

We are not married yet and she has been rejected no onevtold her way

Unless she has property, a large bank account, a business her chance are about the same as a snow ball's in hell

Bob K

This is true as I have been through the process but the secret is try, try again.  You may be fortunate enough to catch someone on a good day and get through.  Don't be discouraged.  It's all part of the process.

I also think there are "numbers" allowed per day or per week or whatever. So, if you happen  get lucky after trying a few times.

Its not easy to get a visa!

That is incorrect. You absolutely MUST have a visitors visa to enter the USA on a DR passport.

And welcome to the forums!