Look for an English native teacher

Hi! I'm a training manager from American College Preparation Institution (ACPI international school. Our school would like to look for an English Native Teacher to work for my school. With many benefits and high salary, flexible time, I think this is the best place for you to work....Work in Thu Duc district . Please send the CV to my email : ************* I will reply you soon. Thanks and best regard

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address
Canaryyen wrote:

Hi! I'm a training manager from American College Preparation Institution (ACPI international school. Our school would like to look for an English Native Teacher to work for my school. With many benefits and high salary, flexible time, I think this is the best place for you to work....Work in Thu Duc district . Please send the CV to my email : hoangyenacpi[at]gmail.com. I will reply you soon. Thanks and best regard

Place an ad in the jobs section in the green banner at the top of this page. This is the appropriate place to advertise and your ad will get maximum exposure there.
Thank you

Hi Canaryyen,

As Stumpy suggest you, it's better to post your advertising in the section Language teacher jobs in Ho Chi Minh City

Thank you

Stéphanie

[Topic closed]

Closed