Filipino in Melbourne,Australia!!!

Just wanted to have filipino friends here at Oz! :) Godbless kabayan..

If you're new in Melbourne, and sporty, you may like to  join a basketball group or if religious, join church group near your area. Which suburb do you live?

Hi Maam Millette :) Im from Hopper's Crossing. Nice to know you po.

Try to google " Pinoys in Melbourne"

Their description below.

Millette
------------------
"Welcome to Melbourne's fun social club for Pinoys and friends!

We hold regular social gatherings around Melbourne. Whilst our activities are aimed more towards Pinoys in their 20's and 30's all Filipinos and friends of all ages are welcome to attend and meetings are informal.

Monthly get togethers at the Asian beer cafe, restaurants, karaoke and dancing are just some of the activities planned.

This is not a dating/singles group so it doesn't matter if you are married/separated/divorced/single or what-not. Our aim is to meet people and make friends."

Hi kabayan.
   Im gian im also new to Melbourne  just arrive last week. if anyone wants to meet to have a kwentuhan. or to play basketball msg me. ^_^ .

Hi guys! :) kmsta po?. Any job you can refer me? Im almost 2 months na po wala pa ako mapasukan work.Hehe.. Im from hoppers crossing melbourne. Registered nurse in the Philippines but any job will do basta malapit lang muna dito sa location ko..Thankyou po.Godbless..

Hello there, mga kababayans!

I am Rachel from Davao City. :) My family and I are also residents of Pakenham, Victoria. Cheers, everyone!

Hello Rachel,

I live very close to Packenham, my partner is filipino too....
let me know if u like to become friends....

Pete