Look for an English native teacher

Hi! I'm a training manager from American College Preparation Institution (ACPI international school. Our school would like to look for an English Native Teacher to work for my school. With many benefits and high salary, flexible time, I think this is the best place for you to work....Work in Thu Duc district . Please send the CV to my email : [email protected]. I will reply you soon. Thanks and best regard

Hi you! I'm Bob and I am from Canada. This is my email you can contact to me at :[email protected]
Thanks!

Hi Bob, nice to meet you. Can you send me your CV and degree transcript?

Canaryyen wrote:

Hi! I'm a training manager from American College Preparation Institution (ACPI international school. Our school would like to look for an English Native Teacher to work for my school. With many benefits and high salary, flexible time, I think this is the best place for you to work....Work in Thu Duc district . Please send the CV to my email : [email protected]. I will reply you soon. Thanks and best regard

The appropriate section for advertising positions is in the jobs section at the top of this page.Your free ad will get better exposure there.
Thank you.

Hi Canaryyen,

I want to inform you that i have closed your thread as you have already post the same thing in Ho Chi Minh City forum.

I invite you to post your advert on our Jobs in Vietnam for a better interaction and it will be more useful.

Thank you

Stéphanie

[Topic closed]

Closed