Driving Licence

hi there can i bypass drum test & Slope test with Indian driving license to obtain Omani licence pls ?

gulam esthaq wrote:

hi there can i bypass drum test & Slope test with Indian driving license to obtain Omani licence pls ?

Hi gulam esthaq,

Yes you can, if you have a chip-embedded Indian Driving Licence, which must be issued at least 6-months prior.

My Driving licence do not have chip embedded in it. it has been issued me in year 2006.  Then wat wil b da scenario?

gulam esthaq wrote:

My Driving licence do not have chip embedded in it. it has been issued me in year 2006.  Then wat wil b da scenario?

Isn't the answer obvious ?

Go for the drums and slope test first before going for the road test.

Sumitran wrote:
gulam esthaq wrote:

Hi gulam esthaq,

Yes you can, if you have a chip-embedded Indian Driving Licence, which must be issued at least 6-months prior.

Hi shoanrebero,

Just to set the records straight, the drums and slope test waiver has now been revoked.

Now all Indians would have to do all the tests from start - whether or not they have a chip-embedded Indian driving licence or not.

No…. You can't…!!!

As per new rule you have to face Drum & Slope Test before going for Road Test.
It's compulsory to all expat now.

gulam esthaq wrote:

only if you have previous GCC drive license