Does anyone live in or around kolonaki/ syntagma?

Hi I just moved to Athens from New Hampshire, U.S.A and I am 19 years old. I am an aupair here for two kids. I live in kolonaki and would like to meet some people my age around here. If anyone wants to meet up for coffee sometime that would be great!

Alexandra

Hi Alexandra! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) Hope you make some nice contacts on the site.

I wish you good luck ;)
Christine

Hi Alexandra, I'm living just next to kolonaki, I would be glad to meet you or help you if you need to, just let me know!

Hey!
right now i'm living at the intercontinental in Sygrou, but am always shopping around Kolonaki.
shoot me a line if you wanna go for a wonder through the city.

Hey Alexandra i live in a suburb of athens but it's not so far away so if you want i'd  like hang out with you. Almost dorgot I'm in the same age as you.

Hi Alexandra, Im not the same age as you but im thinking of taking a nanny job in athens and wanted to know what it was like to work there as a nanny.Are there a lot of aupairs and nannies there ?

I'm an American who's been in Athens for 7 months (Yikes!  Where did the time go?)  But, I'd love to make some English-speaking friends outside of work!  (I teach English.)  If anyone on this thread is still active, I'd love to meet for coffee.  I also know a great gelato place in Psiri.

Hey Alex,

I live in Kolonaki as well near Evangelismos.  Couple of cute places I have been looking to check out around here. I am 25 and work at the American Embassy.

Leah

Are you still in Athens?? We are about the same age! If you are still here, I'd love to meet you!

Dylan

Hi Dylan,

Please note that this thread is quite old, and members who participate on this forum might no more be active on the forum.

Please feel free to participate on the Athens forum, this might help if you are looking for help. Thank you! ;)

Regards,

David

Hi Alexa,

Nice to see someone from the US in Athens! I'm Joanne, from Australia, but been living in Athens for a few years and live very close to the centre of Athens.

Let me know if you'd like to have coffee one day.

Have a nice day

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Housemaid jobs in Athens section.]

Good day ! Let go for a cofee)

[Moderated: pls send your personal details via private message]