Thinking to shift to Muscat with my Wife

Hello, I am planning to shift to Muscat at Al Khuwair with my wife. Can you please tell me how good is that place to live in? Is Muscat safe for working woman?
We have been employed in same company with OMR 950  p/m with furnished Accommodation+ Travelling+Mediclaim available by company. I have M.com Degree with 5 years of experience in Finance and Accounts and my wife is a CA with 4 years of experience. Is the remuneration which we are receiving is good enough? Can we make savings in Oman as we rarely go to restaurants and we are middle class? If not how much should be salary expected?
If after residing in Oman my wife wants to shift the employment is it possible? As i have heard that in Muscat if you are shifting the employment you need to go back to country of origin and apply for new visa after 2 years. Is that true?

"We have been employed in same company with OMR 950  p/m with furnished Accommodation+ Travelling+Mediclaim available by company. "

i am bit confused with the above statement like you both employed with same company earning 950 omr each with given facilities.. anyways considering 950 omr p/m is good enough to live in oman with middle class lifestyle and rare restaurent goers .yes its same for woman to work provided she is on proper employment visa  . and with respect to change of job, if you get the NOC from the company you are working with , you can change your job provided go out of oman cancelling the visa  and come back on your new employment visa. If your present company is not giving you the NOC than yes you will have to wait for 2 years.

i guess you are saying each of you are going to get 950+ all the perks, that would give you a very comfortable life.
muscat is a perfectly safe place for woman working or non-working.

regarding visa, what deemonisha told is truth, you need to get NOC before changing the job.

Thank you for your valuable feed back.

"We have been employed in same company with OMR 950  p/m with furnished Accommodation+ Travelling+Mediclaim available by company. "

This means in total we are getting 950 p/m (450 to me and 550 to my wife).

Is this good to atleast start with?

niravshah1490 wrote:

Thank you for your valuable feed back.

This means in total we are getting 950 p/m (450 to me and 550 to my wife).

Is this good to atleast start with?

Hi niravshah1490,

For a couple with all facilities provided, it is a pretty decent sum.

But note that your wife will not be able to shift jobs, nor can you.

Hi Sumitran, deemonisha, arharsh46 . Thanks for your valuable feed back.