Advice and information on renting a house in Manila

Hey everyone. Need more information, and your help please. I'm currently renting an apartment in Taytay for 8900P a month, plus a 2-5K a month utility bill.

However I'm looking to move to Alabang, Pasig, Mangdaluyong, Makati area(s). Looking to transfer into a bigger place preferably a house, with grass. Or possibly even a house with restaurant capabilities.

Anyways what I need your help with please if you have a second. Is please post if you live in the Philippines:

What city/area you live in?

How much you pay per month? rent/utilities

House, Apartment, Studio?

Bedrooms/Bathrooms?

How many SQM?

1-10 how would you rate your area? 10 being super awesome

Things that are included in your area? A park, museum, palenke, mall, etc.

I'm hoping if enough people provide enough info we can make a map out of the data for everyone. Please feel free to let me know if I should add other information that would be useful to everyone.

What city/area you live in? Taytay, Manila. About 40 kilometers from the heart of the city.

How much you pay per month? rent/utilities  8900P/2000P-5000P

House, Apartment, Studio? Apartment

Bedrooms/Bathrooms? 2/1

How many SQM? 50

1-10 how would you rate your area? 7

Things that are included in your area? Gated subdivision with 24 hour guard, clubhouse with nothing in it, just concrete for parties, and a roof. We are right next to SM taytay mall, and San Beda College. Oh and there's Club Manila East a surfing and swimming park.

Take a picture of the water meter and electric meter b 4 u move in. Put the amounts in the lease,, taht way you are not paying for someones elses bill.
  If the meters are moving and nobody living in there ,, there maybe illegal connections into  your unit. check the meters twice.
  Al