International Money Transfers Online - Via Internet Banking

Hello Everyone,

From what I have read I can use services like telemoney or Western Union where preferred way is to physically visit thier service center with hard cash and get it transferred.

I am looking for the ability to have convenience and do it online from the bank account. So my queries are follows :

1. Which banks in KSA offer international and inter-bank money transfer. SABB and SAMBA seem to be the leading banks, do they provide such services.

International transfer can be when I use the same bank which I have in my home country. For example in Standard Chartered, I can open accounts/get credit cards world-wide and get them all connected in the same internet banking account, hence then I can move money from one account to another.

Inter-bank funds transfer is that I can transfer funds ONLINE (via e-banking) to a different bank in my home country. Of course some limits and service charges apply to all transfers. I guess accounts can be connected via the IBAN numbers.

2. Maybe an outdated question, but I guess all banks should have the option of paying the credit card outstanding payments via the internet banking, which are deducted directly from the bank account. It should be true when you have the bank account and the credit card from the SAME bank. But if you have account and credit cards from different banks in KSA, do they offer any online option to settle the credit cards bills via internet banking.

Thanks for sharing your experience/knowledge.

Yes you can do that.

My experience i have done international transfer online through :
- Alahlionline (NCB)
- Al Mubasher (Al Rajhi Bank)

yeah SABB have such service, you can transfer money to VISA debit card holders in your country. Procedure is very simple, you need to add their VISA card number in your account and then can transfer to them online every month. As for me they said i can do 5 transfers per month and the transfer limit is 9300 per transfer to INDIA. ALso you need to check the bank list for your country, quick transfer bank will get money in minutes, but for other banks will take 3-7 working days.

All banks have online banking and transfers now. Charges vary.

Hope this is a good website.