Would love to join a English speaking club and expand my social life

I,m  a 62yr woman, who has lived in a small village approx 45mins away from Bourgas for the past 6yrs.
Ideally I would love to join a English speaking club of some kind. My Bulgarian is not good but I get by .
I am a animal lover and since being over here have really got into gardening, but all these hobbies are singular , hence the need to expand my social life.

Welcome to the forum.
What have you grown in your garden to grand success, and what has not taken?
I have read that almost anything planted in Bulgaria will take off, Which reminds me I must prune the " coconut tree "
(joke)  :dumbom:
Do you any have pets yourself?
What made you choose Bulgaria to live, you would have been mid 50's had you holiday'd here before?
What have you found to be a culture shock and what do you think you have had to adapt to but now not even notice?
Hope you find time to enjoy the forum and possibly make new friends or contacts.
Best wishes Steve.

Wow Steve , what a lot of questions, yes I have 3 Bulgarian street dogs who now live a very comfortable life as pets and live in the home not in the garden. In addition I have 18/20 cats at one time there was nearly 30 so the numbers have reduced a little. I,m pleased to say all the females have been neutered but that doesn't stop next doors cats bringing their kittens over.  In the winter more come for a feed I,m yet to find the poster giving directions to the neighbourhood cats to go and visit the soft touch English woman.
I am currently very proud of the Rhubarb I grew from seed at the beginning of the year, I am hoping to be able to pick some soon and I am also trying to grow swede, again from seed.
We came to Bulgaria after my brother and his family moved over here and each time we visited they always seemed so happy and contented that we decided to follow and never regretted it.
Do I miss anything ? perhaps popping around to see friends but when I do make a visit to the UK it makes it even more special.

Oh my cat, after cat, after cat I'm more favorable to an old dog.
So rhubarb and swede hmm not sure you have a recipe there just yet!
Anyhow kind of you to answer my questions, hope you enjoy the forum.
Cheers Steve.

Hello happyneet,

Welcome on board :)

A new thread has been created from your post along with the feedback you had on the Bulgaria forum. This will help you get more interactions with members of this forum.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Thank you Bhavna, for your help. Looking forward to increasing my social life.