Running club in Al Hamra Village, RAK

Hello,
Are there any running clubs in Al Hamra village that anyone knows of?
If so, where and when do you meet?
Many thanks - Nick

Hi Nick,

I hope you can give me some advice. I am a British expat moving to RAK in August. Do you have any advice for me?

I have never been to RAK and  like to know what it's like.

Where is the best place for expats to live? Do you any good agents for sorting out accommodation quickly? I will have only 9 days to sort out accommodation before I start work.

I love playing football so is there any places to play? Maybe 5 a side?

How have you found RAK?

What's there to do?

Is public transport cheap locally and how much will it cost to go Dubai?  How long is the journey on public transport to dubai?

Cheers

Not that I know of but if you want to get fit and have some fun,come along to RAK Goats RFC,fitness training every Monday on the beach at Bin Majid Beach Resort,only two minutes from Al Hamra. Check out the website rakgoatsrugby.com for more details

Hi Killiebill
Thanks for the heads up regarding RAK Goats RFC.
I will be coming along next week for sure, see you there :-)
Best - Nick

Hi Ghost_619

The Al Hamra Village seems to be one of the possible destinations for moving here. Check out
- alhamravillage.com
I sourced my rental property through Horizon Real Estate, can provide you the contact details if you wish, but a quick Google search will link you up. Use Google.ae. Also have a look through this Gumtree/Ebay equivalent:
rak.dubizzle.com/property-for-rent/home/
Check out the other link regards Rugby - I haven't come across anything on Football. There seems to be some cricket games going on regularly by the Power station at Al Hamra.
Public transport to Dubai? Don't think this will happen...pretty sure you will need your own vehicle, worth asking around for a car share. There are enough Dubai registered cars on the complex - so evidently other people are driving there.

Hope this helps?

Best - Nick

Thanks Nick  :)

Contact details for the estate agent would be great mate.

Cheers

Hello

Here is their contact info:
Phone:+971 50 487 4600/+971 50 108 6720
Email:info@horizonrealestatefze

There is a chap there called Dean whom I was initially in contact with, and then Melanie sorted everything out.

Hi Nico,

You can add your recommendation to our Ras al Khaimah business directory please :)

Thank you

Maximilien