Accidents Insurance in Vietnam - Saigon

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone in this group has purchased accidents insurance causing from traffic among other unwanted accidents.. Who would be considered a good provider with reasonable premiums particularly in Saigon?

Thanks in advance for your inputs :)

David

Hutieumi wrote:

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone in this group has purchased accidents insurance causing from traffic among other unwanted accidents.. Who would be considered a good provider with reasonable premiums particularly in Saigon?

Thanks in advance for your inputs :)

David

Unwanted accidents???  Try writing " insurance in VN "  in the search box at the top of the Expat Forum page, and see what comes up, insurance has been covered here before.

Dear David,

You should consider contacting an insurance consultant. From my experience, Trust Insurance & Services is one of the best insurance brokers for expats in Vietnam. They have excellent knowledge about insurance, which can consult you everything about insurance. Besides, they perform very good "after sale services" by supporting you on how to claim.

Trust Insurance & Services is located in Saigon, so it's more convenient for you.
Here is their website:

trust-insuranceandservices.com/
Hope this helps,
Best regards, :top:

tranthai1234 wrote:

Dear David,

You should consider contacting an insurance consultant. From my experience, Trust Insurance & Services is one of the best insurance brokers for expats in Vietnam. They have excellent knowledge about insurance, which can consult you everything about insurance. Besides, they perform very good "after sale services" by supporting you on how to claim.

Trust Insurance & Services is located in Saigon, so it's more convenient for you.
Here is their website: http://trust-insuranceandservices.com/
Hope this helps,
Best regards, :top:

Try not to spend all your commission at once.