Renting our house in Mauritius

Hello all,

my husband and I have a fully furnished and protected house in Western coast of Mauritius but we work abroad... the result being that our house is inhabited 10 months yearly....

This year we finally decided to rent our property during our absence. It is a 3 bedroom house, brand new modern kitchen,pool, alarm system, place for 2 cars to park, cleaning lady ect...

As we have invested a lot in the refurbishment and we have all our personal belongings in, we will have some strict conditions to rent our house, 2 of the most important being;
1. we are targeting couples or small family (1 or 2 children max)
2. the house should be rented minimum 1 month and maximum 10 months (so I guess this is more for vacation periods..)

PS: Je suis francophone, si cela peut aider...

Enjoy!!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.
Corine Nisin wrote:

Hello all,

my husband and I have a fully furnished and protected house in Western coast of Mauritius but we work abroad... the result being that our house is inhabited 10 months yearly....

This year we finally decided to rent our property during our absence. It is a 3 bedroom house, brand new modern kitchen,pool, alarm system, place for 2 cars to park, cleaning lady ect...

As we have invested a lot in the refurbishment and we have all our personal belongings in, we will have some strict conditions to rent our house, 2 of the most important being;
1. we are targeting couples or small family (1 or 2 children max)
2. the house should be rented minimum 1 month and maximum 10 months (so I guess this is more for vacation periods..)

For more info, you can contact me on [email protected].

PS: Je suis francophone, si cela peut aider...

Enjoy!!

Please post a free ad in the housing section top of this page where it will get better exposure to potential renters and will remain current.
Thank you.

Hello Corine Nisin

An advert in our Housing in Mauritius may help better spread the word on your rental proposal! :top:

Regards
Kenjee

thnks-

Closed