Close

Looking for female friend in Malaysia. Like a BFF

Hey guys,

So I have been living in Malaysia for 2 years and half now. I have a lot of "friends" whom are made of my colleagues. I am looking for a female friend of the age of 25-32, to go dancing, drinking with, grab coffee, go Spa, road trip, etc...

It is not easy to make friends in Malaysia at all!

A little about me: I am female, 31, married. Very out door type. Very energetic and quite crazy. I work in advertising so crazy hours. Am able to hang out only after work or weekends. I love animals and have 3 dogs.

Looking for a BFF to Hang out with. Someone not very high maintenance. Must drink. And not necessarily 100% a foody. As for me a road trip is not driving 8384883KM to eat something and go back lol

U can message me here or on my email (prefer my email) galiaa(at)gmail.com

Hi Galiaa,
Saw your posting and i wanna be your friend.
Going on a roadtrip etc it will be fun .

Hi Patchoong,

Thanks for the offer, however I am only looking for female friends. :-)

Thanks,

I would love to but I am a bit older. so, good luck

Hi Nena,

May I ask, how much older? We may still hit it off, if the age difference is not that much. :-)

Hi.. I think I am "qualified" but I don't drink 😁

Heya,

Thanks so much for the reply. You seem lovely. I am not an alcoholic hehehe however a lot of my friends and colleagues hang around bars and pubs hence the need for being able to drink :-(.

But thanks again so much for your message. :-)

Are you a financial adviser or appointment maker Galiaa just looking for custom? Because things don't seem to stack up - i.e. wont you and your BFF be doing your own thing and not hanging out with your colleagues........ So is this a new marketing technique then...... along the usual lines....... get people having confidence in you then cornering them so they cant say no...........

LOL errr no,The reason I said it like that is I drink, occasionally, and my colleagues are the only other acquaintance I have in Malaysia. meaning that I would like to introduce my new friend to the crowd so we can hang out with them time to time too. I also hold a lot of get-togethers at my place with my colleagues, in which, we drink. I am looking for a BFF type of friend not a husband/wife to spend all my time with (referring to do our own thing that you mentioned). I am not a financial advise (wish i was though, i heard the money is good) I am a creative digital manager in an advertising agency.

Anywho, thanks for the message anyway.

Hey ya, im actually looking for new friend to hang out too~

hey, I stay in Penang.... If you stay here, love to meet you :D  :)

Ohh too bad i live in kl ><

Hello there,

I am also looking for friends to have fun with, I can drink but not too much (simply because I don't really like the taste and smell *headache*)  but I can drink, only not as much as you can :)

I love music, dancing and laughing! I can't get along with a diva divas type because I don't care about brands, what handbags you carry or also how much money you have (but maybe enough for hangout not a fancy one because I don't want to hangout at home only 😔) But generally I am almost okay with anything and I can respect a lot if things because thats what friends are for! To be there when you're sad and to HAVE FUN!😝

Expatriate health insurance in Malaysia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malaysia

Moving to Malaysia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malaysia

Travel insurance in Malaysia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Malaysia