LOOKING FOR PALETTES AND CAISSE EN BOIS !!!!!!!PLEASE

hello everyone,

my name is Katia, i am looking for palettes and caisse en bois!!!!!!! if anyone knows where i can find it please let me know, it for making some furniture for ours new place . thank you very much,

Katia.

Bonjour tous le monde,
je m'appelle Katia je suis a la recherche de palettes et de caisse en bois pour fabriquer des meubles a bas cout pour notre nouvelle maison,,,, si vous savez ou je peu en trouver ou a qui je peux demander s'il vous plait n'hesitez pas a me contacter.
merci,
Katia. :)

Essayez chez lising a grnw je croit quils vendent par piece mais cest pas les prix
Bonne chance

lamymegatrans wrote:

Essayez chez lising a grnw je croit quils vendent par piece mais cest pas les prix
Bonne chance

ENGLISH please as this is an Anglophone forum.
Thank you.

The request was made in both language i dont see why should the reply cannot be in french if the request was posted in french

We just had an event at the church I attend and part of the decoration was made using palettes. If you don't find any, please let me know and I'll ask around to know where they got them.

lamymegatrans wrote:

The request was made in both language i dont see why should the reply cannot be in french if the request was posted in french

Because this is the Anglophone version of the forum and you have to write in English so everyone can participate and understand what's been said.
That the OP opened her thread in both languages doesn't matter.

If you only want to communicate in French then you have to go the Francophone forum. You can get access by clicking on the flag next to your profile in the green banner above the page.

It was very polite if you to answered in both languages.

can you please tell me were is it ????or do you have a phone number that i can call maybe???

yes please it will be so nice of you if you can ask thank you i appreciate.

Have you been able to find some ?
I'm also looking for palette and caisse en bois( also called crate)
Thanks, i really appreciate an answer. I know the thread is more than 2yrs old

Hi,

For palette you can see at SKC Surat & Co Ltd
Localisation : https://www.google.com/maps/place/SKC+S … 00f60ea1e0

They sell their palettes depending on the quality. Price start from 100 Rs to 300 Rs usually.

Xtf

Thank you for your answer.
Do you know whether they sell "caisse en bois" as well ?