Long term room or share wanted

Hello, I am a 50 year old Australian living in Thailand. I'm very quite, not much into the night life.
I am moving up to Chiang Mai this coming week from Bangkok. I am looking for a room or a share, I am often away for short periods and sometimes work overseas which is usually from a week to a few weeks.
I don't need much from my accommodation, but a bit secure is one thing.
I am a photographer, so my life evolves around that, this does mean I am often out by 5 in the morning.
This is a long term want, tired of Bangkok, and want to base in Chiang Mai.
Price, well as cheap as possible within reason, if you have a room in a house or something and would like to find more about me just ask.
Thank all,
Dave

Dave, we rented a room cottage attached to a large house earlier this year just outside of Chiang mai city, in a gated community, the people were very nice they advertise on Tripadvisor, they have a small soaking pool with juccuzi, access to a kitchen, good size room with private bath. we paid 17.00 dollars a night, I will contact him to see if he might be interested, very quiet neighbourhood, everyone walks at night. Very comfortable, only problem is that they had to small barking dogs, but we were there for a week and they got used to us, didn't bark after that much. House was in Hang Dong district. Patrick

Hi Dave,
We have 3 homes vacant, each different and low in price, 10 miles off city, quiet and natural area, secure

Best regards,
Dieter + Sam

Hi everyone, hope you are well,

could you please post in the housing in Thailand section, as stated in the code of conduct ?

Thanks

Julien

Thank's Patrick,
Would be interested to know a little more, I really don't ask a lot from a place, just a bit of space.

Hello Dieter + Sam,
Not really looking for a house, like I said I am a photographer, ie; not that wealthy,,,lol.

Julien,
I thought I did post this in accomodation, if  I erred I apologise. How would I go about moving it to the right location ?

Dave

Hi Dave,

just post in this other section https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/thailand/

that's fine

thanks !

Hi Julien,

Have posted in the right area now, "I think..lol"

But don't find a way to delete the offending post from yesterday.

Thank you and all the best
Dave