Job In Germany For Sexual Minority Indian

Hello All,

I am a 25 year old Electronics Engineering graduate with more than 3 years experience in Automotive Software Field and Works for a German company in India.
I have also visited Germany for some months from my current employer and I found it to be a very nice place to live.

I am a gay person and I am fed up living with a fake identity as straight.
I want to live with more self respect and be myself which I cant do in India because being gay is considered unnatural and also a criminal offense which can fetch you huge punishment :(

I want to find some job in Germany and relocate there. I already sent many applications but I never got any positive reply.Either they get rejected or no response is obtained.

I can speak German with limited competency (Basic level). But I sent my resume in English as I don't want to confuse the employer that I am very proficient in German (am I wrong here?)

I am very serious about job searching. Can someone please guide me as I don't have any good contact person to consult. In next one year my family will start to find some girl for me (arranged marriage) and before that I need to quit my country! :( 
I am the only earning member in my family so I cant totally leave them too. I want to support my family living somewhere else.

Also Some companies ask for the reason you want to work in Germany. If I tell them the real reason will I get totally rejected? or will they be okay with it?

I am sending applications directly to companies through their websites. Is there anything else I should do?
Can someone suggest me some companies which may recruit Indians and give assistance for getting a VISA.
Is it really possible to get a job in Germany or should I try in some other countries?

I dont know whether the question is too much complicated.
Any help will be very useful.

I see your problem here, but I suspect you're going about solving it the wrong way.

If you can't speak German, you're very likely to have problems finding a job in Germany, so try English speaking countries.
I'd research the car manufacturing trade in each country, find out who's hiring, then target them.
It sounds like you have experience of the trade, and with a European company, so you might very well find something.

Good luck.

Fred wrote:

I see your problem here, but I suspect you're going about solving it the wrong way.

If you can't speak German, you're very likely to have problems finding a job in Germany, so try English speaking countries.
I'd research the car manufacturing trade in each country, find out who's hiring, then target them.
It sounds like you have experience of the trade, and with a European company, so you might very well find something.

Good luck.

Thanks.
But Its very difficult to migrate to UK or US for Indians.