Need a Freelancer or full timer

This is jaspreet from an international market research firm and i am urgent need of someone who can work with me for simple projects there in taipei as a freelancer or can also work as a full timer.

i was there in taipei for a while but my since my visa was just for 14 days i could not recruit someone at my newly opened branch.

i hope to get some replies and help here.

my email id is [email protected].

you can visit our web site at mmrss.com.

What needs to be done mate. I am in Libya any help I can offer from here as a freelancer...let me know.

Regards
FF

want someone who is a localite in taipei and has good command over both english and taiwanese language.

ok..i am here , anything i can help ? let see what can i do for you ? a big fan of India ...

I have a journalism/business background and plan to move to Taiwan in 2012. My fiancee is Taiwanese general manager of American chain restaurant in Taipei. She speaks English well.

I live in Chungli not far from Taipei.. I have an excellent command over English but, I not a Chinese speaker. I just moved to Taiwan recently. Is there anything I can do please let me know. Thank you
Warm Regards
Nirupama