Looking for a dalam pantang in Bangkok!!!!!

I really need a confinement nanny, I'm due early September and can't seem to find any info online regarding one in Bangkok or even Thailand! Any ideas????
Someone capable of
Bengkung
Postnatal massage
Jamu
Hot compress
Herbal baths and others

Wow You know indonesian massage. There are almost zero in Thailand. I suggest you call the Indonesia Embassy for Merlanti Women's club as it's an all Indonesian ladies. Alternatively contact the owner of Bali Hut restaurant who is an Indonesian lady for recommendations. I will try to ask a friend whose wife is Indonesian.

Don't you want to try with Indian or Nepali nanny?

Hello .I'm seeking nanny job. I'm Nepali girl. Live in bangkok. If you want me anytime contact with me  .thanks  from april

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your phone number in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I wouldn't mind anyone as long as they can do the above :)

Thank you! I will try calling and see what they can do, thank you so much!

Juliesummer wrote:

Thank you! I will try calling and see what they can do, thank you so much!

You are welcome. Currently it's Lebaran holidays that started from yesterday after 1 month of fasting. Indonesia is shut down for a week. Those ladies go back to their home town. Therefore the embassy is close and perhaps you can call on Tuesday to check.
Presently the middle class and rich Indonesians are stress as some have 2 to 3 maids. Now the maids are gone home and the lady of the house have to
do it themselves.