Vaccine Question

Hello My family and I will be in Malaysia soon, and our DR. has advised us to take the following vaccines:

Hep A, B, Typhoid, Japanese encephalitis and tetanus

not sure if i should get all of these .... :dumbom:

Anyone out there who did or did not get vaccines?

Thanks,
z

I went through the same thing in NY and I was very concerned for any reactions. My doctor was originally from Pakistan and she was well informed of medical problems in Asia. Be aware of misquotes!!
Welcome to KL and Malaysia.

Best wishes to you and your family!

Alex

Alex I'll be getting vaccines this week.  :idontagree:
How long have you been in Malaysia?

Thanks!

Hi,
Nice to hear from you!! (:
I have been her for almost 6 weeks! I have no problem here with food, water,
or any other medical issue. It is a safe place and a good environment for you and your family. I have my son in college and he is doing fine. I leave in Kota damansara and it is a nice place. 30 minutes from KL.

Alex

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Hey Alex,

We'll be in Kl (Chow Kit) the month or August, we are going to check out the environment and see if our kids like it there. we've got two boys 20 and 16,,it will be an adventure for them! no Xbox or play station,  :D
How is your son adjusting to college there?, yes I've got watsapp,, will add

2 boys, no girls yet!! Hahaa :dumbom:
Put the boys in sports or they will drive you crazy!!
I have 2 boys and a girl. And no more kids!! Hahaa. Kids are too expensive! My boys are in colleges. One is in the the US and other here in Malaysia. That is why I am so free and traveling. Next week, I am going to Vietnam for a week.
When r u coming to KL?

Best wishes and pls keep in touch!

Alex

Sorry, what is your name?

My name is Zoie, you've got two boys and a girl,,,Lucky you! once my sons get married I'll have daughters  :proud

So what was it abut Malaysia that you decided to move there?

Zoie,
Nice name!

The posts are getting off topic so can we all get back to the topic which is "vaccine question"
If you wish to contact each other privately please use the PM system or feel free to open a new topic thread.
Thank you for your cooperation.