Any Chinese girl marry Norwegian citizen

Hello,ladies.Any from China marry Norwegian citizen?
I am Chinese,and love the life in norway,and hope i can find my mr. right there:)

Thanks!
I plan to travel in Norway in Octber,where i could find some Norwegian citizen friends?
Thanks

Hi Maggie,

It's hard to find new friends in Norway if you are coming alone. I think your best shot will be to get in touch with someone through a forum site like this or maybe facebook, before you're going to Norway.

If your goal is to find a man to date I will suggest you to check out these 3 dating sites:
moteplassen.com
sukker.no
match.com
Those are the 3 biggest dating sites in Norway. It's free to register but I have no idea about how they works.
They are on Norwegian unfortunately, so Google translate will come handy. You can also log in with your facebook profile on some of them. I Guess that's easier than to make an account if you don't understand Norwegian.

Good luck!

Hey,thank you for the details.

I could not see the link.
Actually,i am not want to date,i hope to get a kind man to get marry,and have nice family life with baby.Is that possible in Norway?
It's ok,i am trying to learn Norway language.

Yes, the links are under review by the administrators so I guess they will be available soon:)
I understand what you mean and everything is possible of course. Norway is a very multicultural country and people are marrying each other on cross of culture and ethnicity.
The dating sites that I posted in the previous post isn't made to find a wife/husband. They are for getting in touch with new people with same interests, meet each other and then maybe keep dating. It's pretty casual and I know a lot of single people who are using it to get to know new people :)

Thank you,You are good in english!Are you Norwegian?
I will try,and i majored in business english,of course i can accept the different cuture and traditions.

So will it be dangerous if date with the people in the website?I feel scared.:)

Hello :cheers:

Reminder:

Expat.com is NOT a Dating Site!

We tend to accept only threads in relation to Expatriation on the forum.

Here the thread is mostly advice for those seeking dates or marriage.  :dumbom:

-Closing down -

Kenjee

Closed