Anyone knows if there is nurseries/kindergarten in Tivat ?

Hello everybody!

My name is Idalina and I've just arrived in Tivat with my 1 year-old daughter (husband arrived in May).

I'm Portuguese but living abroad for a long time, last country was Saudi Arabia. I was wondering if you can help me with some tips/advices. Anyone knows if there is nurseries/kindergarten for children with 1 year-old? I read about Arcadia and Knightsbridge bur apparently its only for 3+.

Is it easy for a foreign found a job around here? I was a Finance manager before went to Saudi (stop working due to the Saudi particularities concerning women…).

Thank you!
Idalina

Dear Idalina,

We will send our16 months old son to the International Kindergarten Masa startin August.
facebook.com/pages/Pred%C5%A1kolska-Ustanova-Ma%C5%A1a/106476872867878?fref=ts

When we went to Podgorica in June he already stayed their for three days and it worked out
pretty well.

Don't know about Tivat tough...

Thanks Damien!
Hope I can find something in Tivat!  :)

Hello Idalina,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I moved your post along with two others on the Montenegro forum so that you may get additional feedbacks from members of this forum.

All the best of your search,
Bhavna

Hi Idalina,
One of my friend was speaking about starting a kindergarten in Tivat, so I can put you in touch with her to see how this project has progressed. Will send you her details by pm.
Cheers
Carine