I.T. Professional looking for work in Thailand

I.T. Professional looking for work Thailand. Ran an I.T. Business in Australia looking to relocate. Any help appreciated.

Hi Thepcman,

Welcome to Expat.com :).

I have created a new thread for you > I.T. Professional looking for work in Thailand on our Thailand forum.

Maybe you could introduce yourself and give us a bit more details on what you are looking for?

If you have any question about working visa, Have a look on our Working visa in Thailand, It may help you.

If you have any questions feel free to ask us, I invite our members to help you.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hi Stéphanie,

I manage a Computer Shop in Australia. I fix laptops, Desktop hard and software problems.
Worked in the commercial Sector of I.T. for 20 years, looking for a Network Support Role or Simular Support Role.

I can get a O class visa for 1 year as I am married to a Thai National, Work Permit would be needed if I land a role.

Would like to retire in Thailand with a passive income.

Thanks

Robert

In this kind of job you must speak thai to understand customer concern and also most of the computer are set up in thai language ( keyboard with both characters ). There are many shops for computer, IT, phone, in various places and inside shopping mall, you will need to do a market study about this kind of business. Good luck