PLEASE HELP! Urgent matter

Hi Guys,

So i just received the below offer in a reputable multinational company in Kuwait.

Please go through the offer and let me know if it would cover me as a single person and whether i would be able to save any money out of it.

Basic Salary per month: 550 KD

Accommodation per month: 200KD

Transportation: 100KD

Appreciate your prompt reply since i need to get back to this company asap to start sorting my visa and paper work.

Thanks a million

Guy, I really need anyone's help on the above!! Eid vacation is coming to an end and I need to revert back with my final answer. I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks

if return ticket + medical coverage is added, then it's not a bad offer i think

Hellow AKAW! I think the offer is good if you are on your own. Do you have any other additional benefits at the time of going for vacation like return Airfare as asifnadeem has mentioned? Anyways if you spend 200-250 KD on Accommodation (your own, not sharing) and another maximum 100 KD on food and another 50 KD on other miscellaneous expenses, you will still save more than half your salary. Of course how you spend is dependent entirely on your personal choices. You can spend some more and save less or vice versa. But overall, seems to be a good offer.  Good Luck.

If you are a junior then from my opinion this offer is fine but if you can get more will be great.
If you are a senior , just ask for more salary.

Good luck