Looking for room rental in Abu Dhabi

Hello everyone!

I currently living in France and I plan to settle in UAE, Abu Dhabi. That's why I am looking for a room to rent for the month of November to allow me to find a new position.
So I you have a good plan to suggest me, do not hesite to contact me. I am woman so I have a preference for a rent for women.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Sarah

Hi, I do have clean and good room in Abu Dhabi city if you want.

Good Luck :)

Hamood

Hi Hamood
Thanks for your post.
Sure I could be interested! Can you give me more details on this room except the fact it is clean and good :-))
I would like to know in which area of Abu Dhabi, how many people in the flat, man or/and woman, is there an Internet connexion, and of course the price.
Many thanks for your answer.
Sarah

Heya

I am looking for a flatmate from november onwards. I just rented a nice flat in a completely new bulding, for a rent which is far more than I would like to pay so I am hoping to find a flatmate as well. However I have to caution you Sarah, it is not legal here to share flats and it is certainly frowned upon for men and women to share. So I heard. So dont be telling the customs agents and people on the street this when you come in the country.

I am new myself but I was told that it could get you into serious troubles ... I am not saying you should not do it just that you should not be too western about it, this is a different world.

I also heard that people like to "assume" things here, so if you behave people will just assume that you are married and that it is all proper. Just dont give them any reasons to think otherwise :-)

The best of luck and if you know of any guys looking for a flatmate let me know :-). You can email me if you want to hear more (but I am relatively new as well)

Hanno

Hi Hanno,

Thank you for your answer.
Please can you send me an email to continue this discussion outside this forum. I have some questions concerning your post.

[email protected]

Hi Same, check your email please.

Thank you,

Hamood:)

Welcome to Expat.com, new members :)

Did you know that we have an Accommodation section in Abu Dhabi Classifieds.

You may of course insert an ad yourself there :)

Cheers
Arlette

youtube.com/watch?v=7pKrVB5f2W0&feature=related