Regarding job search in malaysia on visit visa

Hi everybody,

I am Dina from India. but currently I am working in Deloitte and Touche (big 4).
I am planning to come to Malaysia next month on visit visa for searching a job. I hold a Master degree MBA in finance.
I have total four of work experience.

Three years of work experience in Deloitte(US Corporate and Partnership tax and Saudi Corporate tax) as Semi Senior Tax Consultant.
One and half year experience in Royal Bank of Scotland as Business Analyst.

I am coming there to find a job in tax field. Could you through lights on the below questions:

Is it legal to come to Malaysia on visit visa for job search?

Did 1month is sufficient to find a job?

What about the scope of getting job in tax field?

Regards
Dina

Your current employer is advertising a job in KL
http://jobs.deloitte.com/my/malaysia/ta … ntant-jobs

Its always best to apply for senior jobs from outside Malaysia, although you are able to come on a visit pass and try and get interviews.

Thanks for your response.

Could you please advise on the below questions:

Is it legal to come to Malaysia on visit visa for job search?

Did 1month is sufficient to find a job?

What about the scope of getting job in tax field?

Its legal but a waste of time and money to try. Big companies transfer or appoint within or train locally, and smaller tax consultancies are one-man bands who don't have the corporate set up to hire foreigners.

First step is to apply for jobs you find advertised to read what are the requirements (qualifications, languages, etc.). By doing this you can assess the employment market for your particular skills. Check out the Big 4 particularly. Once you have done this research you will be able to answer your own question.