I am looking to meet new, fun and interesting people in the area

Heyyyy! I am Rachel from London and now living Rotterdam. I am looking to meet new, fun and interesting people in the area and would love to discover new places in the city as I know there is so much to offer.

I am half Britsh and half Brazilian so I  speak English, Portuguese and some Spanish. I am currently learning Dutch but is hard as hell.

Anyway, if you feel like chilling, grabbing a drink, going to the movies/festivals/gym  or fun day trips please message me!

Have a nice day!  ;)

Rachel

Hello Rachel,

Welcome to expat-blog  :)

I created a new thread from your post on the Rotterdam forum so as you get maximum interactions with members present on this forum.

You may also browse the threads of the Networking Rotterdam category of the forum so that to check out who else is looking for friends  ;)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Im in for the deal.... im living in Enschede, but selected few places in Holland to go around. Let me know....

Hey Rachel, join meet up.  You will find many different groups with regular activities.  You can meet like minded people  with many fun activities.  You will already find movie goers and runners group, which meet your mentioned interest ;)

Hai rachel en hi for everyone who just move in nederland.. My name is haini from indonesia-bali. Im married en living in zuid-holland zoetermeer about 1 year. Now im busy with part time job while cursus for staatexamen NT2 to get MBO diploma. I would love to know en meet new friends from other country.. I think its gonna be cool😊

Hi Rachel,

I am looking for a gym buddy.

which gym are you with in Rotterdam?

Not in same area. I live in Hoofddorp. Can go to gym together or I come to rotterdam and grab some drinks and have fun. Let me know.

Hi Rachel,

I am Dutch, but used to live abroad (Barcelona) for a while and enjoy hanging out with interesting people from different backgrounds! If you're keen to meet up one day or visit Utrecht (the city where I live) just give me a buzz! I can help you with Dutch and in exchange you can help me keep my spanish at a decent level!

Greets,

Lucas