What exactly to do in Riyadh this Eid ?

It's first time when I would be in Riyadh on Eid vacations and no wonder I am not excited at all since all of my lovely friends are travelling, we would be all alone . I have spent most of  Eids in Bahrain and twice in Abha ,it was great.

I know there would be Fireworks or some Kids Activities in Parks but having no kids I do not enjoy these Parks activities nor I am someone who is going to be thrilled ,choosing my abayas for 15 min Fireworks in few Public place .

Shopping in Mall ? Nop that may not excite me too .I m not shopaholic either  For some reasons my spouse is not able to drive to any other city so in short i have to be in Riyadh  :sosad:  . Couple of my acquaintances are planning to have a get together with this typical men with men and women with women parties and sadly I may not be someone who would enjoy it either. It sounds I m whining a lot  :mad:  but I m certainly not a kind but I have just heard that due to some genuine reasons our travelling plan has been canceled and it is already giving me heart attack .
If any of you are aware with some fun activities plx share to save me from Trauma and if I got to know anything similar i would share too . :cool:

(PS : Admins kindly do not delete my post if u do not find it in Event section , I have posted the query here and because majority do not check classified so I would request you to let it be here . You can delete the thread after 7 days.)

Jeddah ghair.

Keep a tab on various activities going on in different compounds where you might get an invitation to keep you sane !!

Cheers

I haven't found any yet

Can I rent a car in Riyadh and drive to Bahrain?

Luisnyc30 wrote:

Yes you can do that, talk to the rental company and they will sort it out for you :)

Luisnyc30 wrote:

Why not fly and rent in Bahrain? It could be cheaper, maybe and less hassle.