Exit Reentry Visa expired

Please need information

My employer issued me a exit reentry visa and it was expired already this april 2015.
Now I have a new offer with new company? What should I do? and what are the requirements and
regulations of Saudi for this matter?

Thank you for an ASAP reply, badly needed. God bless.

If you are in saudi and your exit reentry visa expired you have to pay for MOI 1000SR fee and  it will be cancelled...iqama must be valid..you can make payment through Saddad online banking or Atm machine...after that if you want to change you sponsor ask you current sponsor to give you realise latter or final exit visa.

Do not leave Ksa with exit reentry visa if you want to come back with new visa by new sponsor...according to the new law if your exit reentry visa expired before you return to saudi you will be banned for 3 years.

Actually, I am presently in the Philippines since last year of October. I resigned to my previous company but they issued me exit reentry visa which is expired already this year month of April.

Now, I am so worried if I will pursue to process my documents in going back to saudi. What are the requirements in going back to work in Saudi? I requested and NOC to my previous company but they reply me with this sentences:
"YOUR IQAMA IS AUTOMATICALLY REVOKE WHEN YOUR RE ENTRY VISA IS EXPIRED. YOU HAVE NOW THE FREEDOM TO APPLY FOR A JOB IN SAUDI WITHOUTH NOC."

I am really confused, Please need advice. Thank you so much

Nothing you can do now you can come back on new visa only after april 2018