Wrong Name on Visa Letter

I got visa letter for Oman from my employer. There is mistake in name on visa letter. My name is "AZHAR SHAHZAD" while on visa letter it is written as "SHAHZAD SHAHZAD HUSSAIN ALTAF". I also contacted my employer and he said that there is no issue as passport number is correct.

Will it cause an issue while entering into in Oman? Please provide information in this regard. Thanks...

Hi Shahzad, Nowadays on visa father's name is also added along with visa applicant's name. I assume your father's name is added along with your name. I hope so no issue as your passport no. mentioned is correct as per your passport details.
Regards

Thanks for replying...

Indeed my father name is ALTAF HUSSAIN. But my concern is that Will there be any issue by having my first name and last name written as SHAHZAD SHAHZAD instead of AZHAR SHAHZAD on visa letter?

Hi shazhar,

As long as all the names found in your visa are also mentioned in your passport you will be okay.

If the names are totally different / wrong, then it is better to get it changed prior to your arrival, even if the passport number might be the same.

Thanks for information.

Hello Sumitran,

My name is Tiruttani Vinodh Kumar. But in visa it is printed as Tiruttani Vinod Kumar. H is missing in the Vinodh. Any problem with this if I arrive to Oman with this minor mistake?

Regards
Vinod

tiruttani.vinodh wrote:

Hello Sumitran,

My name is Tiruttani Vinodh Kumar. But in visa it is printed as Tiruttani Vinod Kumar. H is missing in the Vinodh. Any problem with this if I arrive to Oman with this minor mistake?

Regards
Vinod

Hi
I don't think that's gonna be a problem.

tiruttani.vinodh wrote:

Hello Sumitran,

Regards
Vinod

Hi tiruttani.vinodh,

Trust me, no one would even notice !

At best they would scan the name and would cross check the passport number.

In any case, for the locals all our names would be Greek and Latin, just as we would find the many local names.

Hello sir
In my wife visiting visa name is totaly different . Insted of neha dhananjayan . They wrot geethanjali ak . But the passport number is same . So what to do.
Visa to oman

Hi Dondee,

If it is a matter of a spelling mistake here and there in the name, then it is okay. But if the entire name has been incorrectly printed,  it is better to have it corrected by getting a new visit visa issued.

Dear sir, my is bablu kumar on my passport, but when I got my oman visa there is wrong name babul kumar how can i travel.

Its just spelling mistake ..its ok . If passport number is correct then no problem

Hi, My daughter name is RYKA SANAL, but in visa it has printed as RYKA DUBAI. rest all informations are correct, my PRO told no issue, ask them to come. Her birth place is Dubai.

In Oman employment visa, my name is Mohit Srivastava and family name is Hari Prakash Saivastava (should be Srivastava). There is typo of Sai instead of Sri in family name only.

Will this be an issue?

hi

i have a doubt

i am planing to apply a visiting visa for my wife

but the problem is about her name

she dont  have surname in the passport

is it any problem about that for the visa process