Help me with information

I am from East Africa kenya please I need some help concering travelling to Australia ..meanwhile my visa is ready to move to Australia please I need some information like .what's the cost of living?? Is there any jobs vacant and what's the minimum payment per hour? ? Please any body with experience of australia should help me because my visa is ready atleast to enable me .

deleon_101sam wrote:

I am from East Africa kenya please I need some help concering travelling to Australia ..meanwhile my visa is ready to move to Australia please I need some information like .what's the cost of living?? Is there any jobs vacant and what's the minimum payment per hour? ? Please any body with experience of australia should help me because my visa is ready atleast to enable me .

Welcome to the forum... :) 
Please read through the posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page for information. 
For cost of living www.numbeo.com  Australia is very expensive to live in.

If you have the correct visa and are looking for work, www.seek.com.au  High unemployment here means that even locals find it very hard to get work.

Congrats on your visa. First advise to you is not to come now as the end of finantial year is holding off some hiring. Living here will cost you around 300 - 500 AUD$ based on where will u live and how. U can start to work in supermarket or gaz station but it is not a sure thing too 15$ per hour is the avaradge.
My advise is to apply on jobs on seek and type in tge CV that you have the visa and ready for skype interview.

deleon_101sam wrote:

The national minimum wage is currently $17.29 per hour or $656.90 per 38 hour week (before tax).

Cost of living varies mainly on the choice of accommodation.

Australia's unemployment rate increased to 6.0 per cent in June 2015.  However, the rate for new arrivals is often about 2% higher, so maybe about 8%.