New here

Hi there, came to Saudi couple of weeks back.  Trying to familiarize myself with everything here.  Got to keep my sanity until my family comes here.

Following this forum for a while.  Your guys are doing a great job here!!

You're most welcome & wish you good luck! :)

Welcome to the blog. And don't worry if you go a little mad, you'll be in good company. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi Hind, thanks for the kind words and welcome to the kingdom!

(side comment:  wow, maz shaved off the 'chin-strap' !!)

Welcome Blue7ind to this site but also to the Kingdom.  Insanity is a much needed ingredient to this journey so hold on, keep an open mind and enjoy.

Welcome to the big blue bottle where we expats cosy like a genie waiting to be rubbed out.....

We hope all your wishes will be granted... Good Luck

MadMaz wrote:

You're most welcome & wish you good luck! :)

Thank you MadMaz:-)

jillndave wrote:

Welcome to the blog. And don't worry if you go a little mad, you'll be in good company. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL I like that Dave:)

Alliecat wrote:

Hi Hind, thanks for the kind words and welcome to the kingdom!

(side comment:  wow, maz shaved off the 'chin-strap' !!)

Thank you Allie:)

blue7ind wrote:

Hi there, came to Saudi couple of weeks back.  Trying to familiarize myself with everything here.  Got to keep my sanity until my family comes here.

Following this forum for a while.  Your guys are doing a great job here!!

Welcome to KSA, I hope you settle in and enjoy your time on the forum :)

gowiththeflowUK, musicman & zara777,

Thank you for a wonderful welcome.  I am sure I will enjoy my time in the forum:)

Hind,

Welcome to the Kingdom. and just like everyone said. stay as sane as you can, and when you just can't stay sane anymore.. join us. :lol:

Salman

Salman Omrani wrote:

Hind,

Welcome to the Kingdom. and just like everyone said. stay as sane as you can, and when you just can't stay sane anymore.. join us. :lol:

Salman

Hey Salman,

lol.  Now you know why I am in the forums:)

I see that you've got quite a reputation here (in a positive way:))

blue7ind - Welcome to the Kingdom and if your in town tonight, come and join us at Scallini's in the DQ.  There will  be a crowd of us!

If not this time, stay in touch and we will get together again in the near future...

Cheers!

CAF wrote:

blue7ind - Welcome to the Kingdom and if your in town tonight, come and join us at Scallini's in the DQ.  There will  be a crowd of us!

If not this time, stay in touch and we will get together again in the near future...

Cheers!

Thank you for the invite CAF.  It's so kind of you:)  I have a meeting to prepare for tomorrow so apologies for tonight.  But we will certainly get together in the near future.

Blue7ind

Welcome pal, I just touched down myself. Hope you're having as good a time as I am! Take care and see you around.

Mailman13

mailman13 wrote:

Blue7ind

Welcome pal, I just touched down myself. Hope you're having as good a time as I am! Take care and see you around.

Mailman13

Thank you Mailman.  That's a nice screen name that you've got:)

That's the right approach and I am doing the same.  Make the best of what's there:)

Welcome dear and I just noticed Zara and blue7ind share same birthday :)

nonz wrote:

Thank you nonz.  Your profile makes an interesting read, especially on the "Morons":)

blue7ind wrote:
nonz wrote:

Thank you nonz.  Your profile makes an interesting read, especially on the "Morons":)

yeah but believe me it doesn't help  much:(

nonz wrote:
blue7ind wrote:
nonz wrote:

yeah but believe me it doesn't help  much:(

Tough hey?  Must be freaky

yes....Morons r always Morons :lol::lol::lol: