New to Oslo

hi,

i am 25 years old black french caribbean girl, my boyfriend is norwegian, we moved here and i do not know anybody appart from my boyfriend lol!

I have been living in France, England (including Manchester, Liverpool and London), Spain and Switzerland i like travelling! and meeting people from others ethnicity because i like learning new things everyday, then i speak an intermediate spanish.

I am open-minded, caring and i like having a good laugh, If you want to chat around a coffee, feel free to contact me,

take care,

Sandy

Welcome to Expat-blog, Sandy :)

This was a nice introduction. Hope that members soon get in touch with you and you establish lot of new contacts.

Regards,
Sheetul

Hi, Sandy,

I am open for a coffee next week, would you like to join me and another Irish girl, Darena?
I speak french, english and  a bit of norwegian, :D. My email is [email protected].

Take care,
Anh Dao Patricia Tollefsen

Hei:

Are you guys meeting up this or next week? I am from Toronto, worked in HK a few years ago. Planning to move to Oslo later this year.

Mel

Hey, I'm 18, from England and I live just outside Oslo. Between Oslo and Sandvika. I'm kind of new also, I moved here in January.

Hi Theea :)

How is life so far ? Don't hesitate to share your experiences on the forum ;)

Armand