How to stop STC DSL Services

how to stop STC DSL services permanently ?

Go to STC & stop ,,, No other option  :(

is there any penalty if i stop the services before 1 year? my package is Jood Net ( Only Internet ) now after 7 monthes i wanted to deactivate, my question is that there is any fine if i wanted to close it now??

you will have to pay for the rest of the months...

Just go to one of the nearest stc office which says business store. Basically the jood service contract will be for 2 yrs. and fine for early cancellation is around 200 to 300sr. And don't tell thm tht u have to deactivate it. Give some genuine reason for cancellation.  Read my thread. I also went through problem. https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=487522

thanx brother i have 1 year contract and it is almost completed of 20 MB DSL , now i wanted to shutdown the services completly, kindly let me know that what is the process to shutdown it ????

The DSL service u r tellin abt is 'jood bundles' right? If it is this what u r telling is then go to STC office located at taksusi street(landmark sulaiman al habib hospital) ask them tht u wanna cancel the connection. Don't disconnect u r connection by callin STC call center before going to the office. Thy ll finalise the pending bills & add fine if any, thn thy ll close u r connection. Feel free to ask if u have any more doubts.

I have internet in yanbu near to madinah now i m in riyadh is it any possibility to cancel the internet to go to stc in riyadh.

you have to call 902

Need your advise please.

I went to STC office here in Yanbu and closed my account for internet connection. The staff told me that my account is closed and I have to pay 40SR then wait for the notification.

My question is, when will I receive the notification to pay 40SR. I am in the process of my final exit in a few days/weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Visit nearest STC office and say please cancel my connection from today onwards they will disconnect it and will give u disconnection latter...

Sir, I already went there this morning and requested for disconnection or cancel the service. The staff entered my account details and told me that it is canceled or closed. Then he told me that I will receive a notification through SMS to pay SR40. I am wondering when will I receive the notification.

what would be the next step after cancelling my STC internet services?