New Expat in Nairobi, M.B.A., M.I.B. in need of employment

Hi, I am Emily, I have recently moved to Kenya from Tanzania after spending about a year full time there working on numerous projects with Novartis, Global Leadership Adventures, USAID, etc. I have moved to Nairobi in search of the perfect position and have found so many on so many sights but I am just not hearing back. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have an MBA and a Master of International Business and about three years working in East Africa. Thanks, I am loving Nairobi and starting to get used to it...hopefully all goes well! Any tips or pointers would be greatly appreciated as I believe I could be a great fit for many different organizations here and can't wait to start working. In addition I am excited to meet new people from all over the world and of course some from home, the USA. You can contact me at [email protected] you so much for anything you can offer!

Hi Emily,
Takes a while to get response -but will come through .ALL THE BEST

Dear Emily
You have an impressive C.V.
ever I suggest you network aggressivly with people who know people who know you from Tanzania.
  Most of the posts being advertsed are rigorously contested and you have to sell yourself. Check out Relief Web, The Worldbank websites. At USAID contact your collegues or ex-bosses who would know somebody here. In that way you will know of openings in the Kenya office.
You have to be patient but relentless in your efforts.
Best of luck in your efforts

Thank you so much for your advice and compliments. I really appreciate it and will do as you have mentioned. Thank you again!