Foreigner teacher needed !

Hello.
Urgent needed foreigners to teach English as we have English program in the Language Centre at Port Said .
The language Center is at the church services Border building ( Coptic Orthodox Church),but it helps the whole community from different ages like: Children,Teenagers and Adults.
We educate youth to acquire skills for better jobs, and students will improve their English standard at their schools.
We offer full accommodation in Port Said +Meals+Drinks+Very attractive Monthly Salary started from 5000 L.E and it could be according to experiences .
Please send the C.V to [Details removed by SW] with a recent photo ,and contact [Details removed by SW] for appointments.
We are starting 18th of July so if he is interesting he must sent his C.V with a recent photo Now

[email protected] or call me 01022323246.

Hi. Yes I am interested
I will forward u my cv. Although I am a qualified chef and childcare teacher I also worked in India for a month teaching/helping tibetan monks helping with there English

Please send your cv with a recent photo thanks interview is going to be after tomorrow if accepted

Gmosab wrote:

Hello.
Urgent needed foreigners to teach English as we have English program in the Language Centre at Port Said .
The language Center is at the church services Border building ( Coptic Orthodox Church),but it helps the whole community from different ages like: Children,Teenagers and Adults.
We educate youth to acquire skills for better jobs, and students will improve their English standard at their schools.
We offer full accommodation in Port Said +Meals+Drinks+Very attractive Monthly Salary started from 5000 L.E and it could be according to experiences .
Please send the C.V to [Details removed by SW] with a recent photo ,and contact [Details removed by SW] for appointments.
We are starting 18th of July so if he is interesting he must sent his C.V with a recent photo Now

[email protected] or call me 01022323246.

The best place to advertise jobs on the forum is in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

@ Gmosab > I invite you to post this ad in the Language teacher jobs in Egypt section please, it is more appropriate.

Thanks and regards

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed