Close

Search a job in dermatology clinic or school nurse!!!

hello! I have a medical degree (nurse) living in Amman is now in search of work in the dermatology clinic or school nurse.

Hello there natalya mahfouz,

For job search, you should either browse through the adverts or drop your own ad(create your cv if you wish) in the appropriate section of the website :

- Nurse job offers in Amman

Best of luck ,
Bhavna

Did you go to school in jordan ? If so how long did it take you to become a nurse ?

:) ok thank you

After 12 years of studying from elementary school to high school (6-18 years old)
then you can choose to study 2 year certificate (college),  or full 4 year certificate (University).

I hope this is an answer of your question.

HUMANITY :

After 12 years of studying from elementary school to high school (6-18 years old)
then you can choose to study 2 year certificate (college),  or full 4 year certificate (University).

I hope this is an answer of your question.

She doesn’t want to go to school... she is looking for a job in a school :dumbom:

@Nat..try to drop your CV at Sara Saudi :) either in Jabal Amman or University street

:cheers:

natalya mahfouz :

:cheers:

welcome to Jordan natalya mahfouz

natalya mahfouz :

hello! I have a medical degree (nurse) living in Amman is now in search of work in the dermatology clinic or school nurse.

there is a lot of hospitals in Amman, you can ask first the private hospitals....

i you need more help.. don't hesitate to post

It is hard. First you need take a bord to work legally

Dr. Kris :

It is hard. First you need take a bord to work legally

to work as a nurse dont need to take a bord Dr. Kris... she is a nurse not a doctor as you or as I :dumbom:

Expatriate health insurance in Amman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Amman

Moving to Amman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Amman

Travel insurance in Amman

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Amman

Flights to Amman

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Amman