Close

Caribbean nationals in Ningbo

Hi there,
I am a Jamaican living and working in Ningbo. I have been teaching English in a primary school here since February of this year. I just wondered if there are any other Jamaicans or people from the Caribbean living and working in Ningbo or Hangzhou?

Thanks

Hi - Take a look at the Networking directory

http://www.expat.com/en/network/asia/china/

Thanks, I'll have a look.

Hi, this is Howard. I am happy to hear that you are a JAMAICAN, living and working in China. How is it? How is the salary? I really want to hear more..... everything.

-Howard

Hi Howard,  I will say that it is a mixed bag of everything. So far I'm surviving. If you would like to talk more, please send a message to my  inbox on this site and I will try to answer all your questions.

Hi

There are many in Shanghai. Also there is a Caribbean association in China and we host events in SH.

If your looking for a salon check out Studio Ebony, it's a Jamaican owned place.studio-ebony.com

Thanks very much. I've seen the website for the Caribbean Association so I'll try to register there. I live in Ningbo, which is about 3 hrs by train from Shanghai. If I'm every in Shanghai I'll try to find the salon.

Am a Trinidadian, who spent many years in Barbados now living in Chengdu
Soraya

Hi, nice to meet you. Have you met any other Caribbean people since you've been here?

Hi!

I'm a Jamaican living in Ningbo. Are you still in Ningbo?

Questions and answers about China

Ask your question
seeman ram
Looking to get some indian friends in Tianjin
By seeman ram
rex1
looking for a job in tianjin hotels
By rex1
Juliette.shenzhen
Meet foreigners like me (I'm living in Futian district)
By Juliette.shenzhen
dsmalls0209
Moving to Shaoxing 2016
By dsmalls0209
laurenB
how to find a flat in shaoxing, september 2016?
By laurenB
Somasundram
part time jobs
By Somasundram

Expatriate health insurance in China

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in China

Moving to China

Find tips from professionals about moving to China

Travel insurance in China

Enjoy a stress-free travel across China

Flights to China

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to China