Greek moving to Germany

Hello I am from Greece and i am interesting of moving to Germany. I would like to konw some things for the life there. About the begining for someone who doesn't know the germany language. About tha salaries, the cost of living and etc. Where can i find a job first of all learn the language. And which places are having the most Greek population because i think it would be easier to find solutions with help.

There are many Greeks - often here for generations, their ancestors came during the 50ies/60ies "Wirtschaftswunder" as foreign workers. You mostly find them in and around industrial towns. Others have started Greek restaurants, of which there are also many.
As long as Greece is still in the EU (how long that is is anybody's guess!), you can relocate freely and have full access to the job market. However, without German skills, your chances (and the salary you can get) are limited - so you might want to take language classes first.

Yes i am watching the news and i hope everything goes good. Yes i have heard for the schools for german language. After these lessons it will be easier to find a job? I am looking more to computer sectors because i know a lot for these.

You'll have a hard time finding a job in IT without a university degree. And German is required almost anywhere - or at leat any candidate who can understand the language will be prefereed, and since you'll certainly not be the only applicant, that works against you.