Documents needed for marriage

Good day,
              I just want to know  What are the documents needed To get married in the Philippines. My boyfriend is Indian, from Kerala, and he is catholic. He is 27 years old and I'm 29 years old. Both of us are single, never married and no kids. He visited Philippines this year. Both of as are working in dubai. We want to get married in Philippines by next year. Could you please tell me what are the documents both of us should prepare

hmmm...So far as i know...the only thing he needs to bring with him is his passport and a certificate of No Marriage. The certificate of No marriage should be obtained from his Embassy stating that he has never been married. 

With that in hand you need to  go to  civil registrar  as soon as you arrive in the Philippines,usually the city you did like to marry in and secure a marriage licence. You Would also need to attend pre-wedding seminars and counseling and get a certificate for that. Once you got that and your marriage licence issued you can get wed any where in the country.

This information is just my knowledge of how a friend of mine did his when i was back then in the Philippines. i will suggest you post the same question in the forum of the Philippines here in Expat.com so as to get a more detailed information than i just gave you or better yet Google it..lol. Best of Luck and wishing you and your spouse to be well.