Furniture Stores??

So this old house needs some new stuff, where can i go to shop!! Mr Price will not do, we would like a sectional sofa, for a large room, some side tables, and some art work? Could someone recommend something? We are in Pointe D'esny, but have a car and willing to check out some places. Thanks guys.

theres at home near Pepsi in belle rose u should check it out

If you are interested in having some custom made furniture, I can introduce you to a couple of people that do very good work at reasonable prices. 

One is located in the North near Goodlands (English is not that great, but does excellent work and delivers in a reasonable time period as it's his full time job), the other just recently moved to Curepipe I believe and though speaks great English, makes furniture on the side so not sure how quickly he'd be able to do anything for you.

If interested let me know and I can send you their names and numbers.

Hi mom2cc

If you don't mind a trip out to PL I recommend Kalachan (not sure if that's the correct spelling!) for furniture. They have quite a good selection at reasonable prices. There's also an interesting shop in Rose Hill (close to SuperU)..gosh, can't remember what it's called... Loving or Linen or something. Can't miss it though, big white building on opposite side of road to SuperU. They had quite a good choice of sectionals, ranging from 30k up, depending on quality. And on the Beau Bassan road there's a kitchen place beginning with D that also sells sectional sofa's from 50k, have my eye on one! Remember, all these places deliver.
Artwork: nice gallery in the Caudan, PL. But check out this website for a stunning local artist, Nadine Montille, in Rivier Noire, worth a visit to her studio, we bought two of her paintings. A bit far out for you but make it a site seeing day, you can't beat the scenery in the South. studios-lumiere.com (select Portfolio and then website Nadine Montille)
Choosing art really does depend on your personal taste though.
Happy shopping, Kaybee

Hey that's interesting! Can anyone tell me which buses stop at the Super U in Rose Hill please?

Hi guys, the Rosehill store is called lovely Home. Its right after the pepsi factory if you are coming from Quatre Bornes or Curepipe.
@Zoubia, the super U stop is just after/before the Main Rosehill bus station, depending on if you are coming from Port Louise side or otherwise. I think you can walk up from The rosehill Bus stand, its about 300-500mts, that is you like walking. ;)
If you are in Rosehill, and have time, visit the French institute there, its next to the police station, opposite the MSPCA. Its a lovely building and has activities from time to time. It also has a very good cafe.

Hi musheer!

Thanks for the directions! I have visited the Institute, and I need to go back to register at the library!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]