New members of the USA forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Another best Country to do business is Accra, Ghana,  a very peaceful Country, friendly, hospitality and willing to purchase in wholesale and in retail perposes.

Thank you

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of personal contact infos on the forum not allowed
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed on the forum

I am Stephen Amugyah from Ghana, I am a faithful and a person you can trust, I have worked with a top Institution in Ghana for the past ten years as a contract staff.  I will like to travel to USA for a better future. Thank you

Oh really @@. Thank you Bob K so much!

My name is Eunice i love doing business especially cloth,but there is no finance to move forward for the business,if u know u can trust to sponsor me i will be glad to here from u thanks

thuyhip you are welcome.

Bob K

hello

sayf bekkali welcome.  Hello does not cut it.  Tell us a bit about your self. This is the introduce your self thread

Bob K

Hey Leke, nice to meet you. I am from the United States and would be glad to chat if you ever wanted to.

-Ransom

U r highly welcome,nice meeting u here

Considering Ecuador to move & not sure where.  Any thoughts would be welcome form different parts of Ecuador.  Hope you're enjoying life from where you all are♥

hi there
my name is Tawfik ,I'm an Egyptian  who is 22 years old
I'm seeking to immigrate to USA and this is my main goal in life
I'm a geophysicist
and I ask for any one to help me improving my English before travelling there
Can any one help me?

I know that you seek for USA too
can we help each other?

My name is Eunice ,I need financial help to start business so that I will be able to take care of kids,if I see who can help me to relocate to USA I will apreciate that,I'm very hard working person,pls help me your generation will never surfer in life

thanks for the warm welcome
members

Project mananger want to relocate to US need a company where work if relocate to United states

ericluv62 welcome and just exactly what do you expect us to do??????????

Bob K

Anim Samuel is my name. From Ghana- Accra to be precise. Dark in complexion. I like watching football ,listening music.l was born some forty five as ago.l wish to live either in USA or Canada. :D

Hi everybody.

We're a family of four from South Africa and would actually like to move to Canada. We're investigating USA, specifically the northern regions as well just in case Canada does not work out.

We'll be trying our luck in the Green card lottery later this year, hold thumbs!!

ok  i am here  we  can communicate

Thanks so so so much for accepting me.

Hi everyone😊mu name is Nicole, I'm a 30 year old Portuguese psychologist. This year I made a life time decision and I want to move to the U.S. soon as possible! One of my goals is to work in an amazing project in San Francisco, called Challenge Day. In order to get to achieve this, I need to live in the Bay Area. But for now, I'm planning to go there for 2 weeks to volunteer in the project and visit San Francisco. By the research I've been making, is clear that moving there is a very hard task and specially to work in the social field. Everything is very expensive and I'd need a lot of money to begin with..so my question is: does anyone know more accessible states to live in? My idea is, before going to SF, living in a more economic state the first year or so.

Thank you very much for your time😊

Best regards,

Nicole Joana

Hi everyone,  I'm fatiha marouane ,  I'm a commercial agent. I'm working now as a brand promoter for " Givenchy " with  Grand Stores Company in Dubai UEA . Steal looking for an opportunity to emigrate to the USA to start a new life. good luck my friends
Kind regards

Scube welcome and make sure you post this in the Tennessee forum

Bob K

zarnockf wrote:

Considering Ecuador to move & not sure where.  Any thoughts would be welcome form different parts of Ecuador.  Hope you're enjoying life from where you all are♥

You might want to post this on the Ecuador forum, will get much more info and responses there.

kumaheli wrote:

Try help me travel to canada.

Perhaps you should post on Canada forum.

kumaheli wrote:

Try help me travel to canada.

Kumaheli,

You say here that you wish to move to Canada, Canada is NOT part of the UAE which, according to your profile, is where you want to move to.
Please decide where you want to go - it will help you with your plans.

Chuckle Butty

Hi i'm June from Malaysia. I was chosen by the US embassy here to participate in a program hostedd by the Education Department of State, last August. It was indeed a nice experience, starting with Washington DC, Boston, Indianapolis, Seattle and San Francisco. Got to visit Microsoft and Google HQ.

Like the cool/cold weather because here in Malaysia is warm and love the historic buildings. Lots of war memorial to remind us that what it took to fight for what they believe.

Hope to go visit and eyeing a job in the UN based in new york under Humanitarian ( im a Rotary Club member in D3300).

juneAziz wrote:

Hi i'm June from Malaysia. I was chosen by the US embassy here to participate in a program hostedd by the Education Department of State, last August. It was indeed a nice experience, starting with Washington DC, Boston, Indianapolis, Seattle and San Francisco. Got to visit Microsoft and Google HQ.

Like the cool/cold weather because here in Malaysia is warm and love the historic buildings. Lots of war memorial to remind us that what it took to fight for what they believe.

Hope to go visit and eyeing a job in the UN based in new york under Humanitarian ( im a Rotary Club member in D3300).

Greetings  You will find that NYC is like the other USA cities you visited only more so.  If you thought the USA was cool in August, I will be eager to read your reaction to January and February.  Good luck.

mugtech

Thanks for the heads up. Ive been in parts of Europe during winter and having 4 seasons is definately awesome to some ppl. Unlike those who in 3 seasons 'hot, hotter, hottest'. (joke).

juneAziz That sounded like a great trip

I too came from 4 seasons some of which were extreme with temps in the summer near 100F on occasion to winters with temps at -25 F on many occasions.

Now live in a two climate zone with temps being hot and very hot.

Good luck to you

Bob K

Hi all (BOB K)

I'm George, 47 years old from South Africa looking to immigrate to USA (Texas)
I have been in the patio furniture business for 23 years and would like to open a branch in Texas.
I really have no clue what so ever on how to do this.
I have been to Texas twice for fishing competitions and while there had a look at the market for my products.
We do direct marketing to the public on an order system via home shows, garden shows and fairs.
I was invited to exhibit at the Big Tex fair in Dallas last year, but couldn't attend, and that made me realize to make the move.
The crime and economy is getting worse by the day and for us, there is no more future in South Africa.

I am sorry for the long intro, but I don't want to waste any one's time regarding this matter.
As you now know my situation I hope that some one would be able to take me through this process.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Kind regards
George Diamond

Turbotezza wrote:

And don't forget the haze!

Purple

And there is the smoky haze.

juneAziz wrote:

mugtech

Thanks for the heads up. Ive been in parts of Europe during winter and having 4 seasons is definately awesome to some ppl. Unlike those who in 3 seasons 'hot, hotter, hottest'. (joke).

Hi every one, i am new here. i am proximately 27 years old and do business in new york. love to play and watch TV. also love to travel around.

Hello all

Kindly be reminded that this thread is only for presentation of new members.

Several posts irrelevant to this topic have been removed for info.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi

Is there any one in Texas from South Africa or any other place?
I am planning a trip to visit and have a look at opportunity's.
I would like to meet up while there..

Regards
George

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529782

Thanks!

Closed