Multiple entry visas

Could someone please tell me what exactly are the rules and or standard requirements regarding a multiple entry visa to Saudi. I have a 3 month multiple visa, that says the duration of the stay is only 30 days, but it is valid for 90 days. I don't really understand this.

Do I need an exit visa to go abroad? And if so how do I get one?

Plus I carry 2 passports, should the visa be in both? At the moment it is only in my South African passport, but I also have a British one, which is clean.

Do all ex/pats require visas to enter Saudi?

Your input and help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Whenever you enter KSA you are allowed a max stay of 30 days. That means you are supposed to leave KSA before these 30 days are over. You can come back to KSA as soon as you like and as often as you like; as long as your visa is still valid (in your case: 90 days from the issue date).

You don't need a special exit visa. Your visa is multi-entry and allows you to travel as you like.

The one visa in your one passport is enough.

@ first check your enty visa in your passport,
and look to (validation & the stay duration)

Before, I was having a commercial visit visa, it's valid for 6 months, but I can't stay more than 15 days, so I should go out ksa - usually expat visit Bahrin - Or extend your Stay duration by your company or (Mo'aqeb).

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated

According to Saudi law having more than one passport is an offence. Hence its best not to talk about the other one and only use the one on which your visa is stamped.